June 23, 2010

HOW DO YOU DESIGN NEW CARDS?


Where do you
start when working on a new card?

Do you just sit down and go to work?
Do you flip through magazines for inspiration?
Do you already have an idea of what
you want to work on?

Or, if you are like me ...
you sit and stare at a blank piece of paper!

I've been trying to stay with
black and white lately! I find those colors
simple and eloquent!
 Here are a few designs I've been working on!
Brain block and all!

A bit of black & white with a touch of pink!

I love the pink chandelier tag!

Trying some new colors!

I make these little flowers a bunch at a time!
I like to be able to grab one when I need it!

In my head ...I wanted to design
a card that was a bit modern and fresh!

For all of the die cuts shown with these
cards ...I used Cricut's new Cindy Loo Cartridge!

Let me know how
you start a new project?

1 comment:

  1. After what seems an age I am back in the fold.
    New website DONE
    New collaboration DONE
    and at last a post telling everyone who I have been collaborating with. If you have a nosey gene, as I have, then pop over and see.
    Hugs
    Di
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and
having a cup of tea with me!