September 20, 2010

I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY ....


I can't believe it's been a 
week since my last post.
I was very busy last week
working on a few new
projects for a demo
that I had on Saturday
at one of our local
Joanne's Craft Store.
I do demo work for.... 

PROVOCRAFT.COM
  
This past weekend I was
delighted that I got to
demo the 
and the Yudo Machine.

Here are a few of the new
items I made for my demo table.
(Please bear with ....there are lots of photo's.)


 Two little 'Fall' items.
I took an everyday candle
and put an autumn leaf
boarder around the candle.
Then added a cute little pumpkin
with an assortment of leaves.

The BOO container is just
a $1.99 small paint can container.
I put a border of pumpkins around
the can ...added the ghost head
and 'BOO'. With lots and lots of
ribbons adorning the handle.

 I really love how this turned out.
I filled it with candy and will make
another to send to my grandchildren!  
 

 I made this cute little frame.
I bought a frame for $2.50, added
some nice background paper with
the words ...
Do Good. Be Kind.
For some reason I really like this
saying.  This project was so simple
and would make a great holiday gift!

I added a nice bow with a few vintage items.


A couple of new cards.

 
It's all about the detail!

I also made a sweet little journal.
One of the $1.00 composition books,
and a bit of decorative paper.

This is one of my favorite projects.
I can't take credit for the idea.
You can find it here.
This was so much fun to make.

 

The detail work is just to die for!

 
 Since I had a few emblishment
pieces left. I thought it would
be fun to decorate a red tin can
for holiday gift giving!

Details, details ....
don't you just love it?
Finally, I topped it all off
with a matching little tea light!
I use the little battery operated tea lights.
The snowflake looks so great luminating
from it.

Thanks for letting me indulge.
I just had to show off a few of
my new demo items!
Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and
having a cup of tea with me!