February 25, 2011

BRAIN LOCK DOWN


If you could see in my brain
right now ...this is what
you would see ....

A really big mess!

I'm sure I'm not the only one out there
that feels this way!
My brain is so overloaded with
this and that ...
I can't get any of it out ...
it just stays in my head and
accumulates!

  and ...it sorta feels like this!

It kinda feels like I need
file folders in my brain to
keep everything in order!
Like little compartments
all lined up!


 I AM OFFICIALLY ON
CREATIVE LOCK DOWN! 

But .... I'm going to
try really hard .... 

 to get things all lined up
and organized in my brain!!!

Like little compartments
with everything in it's place!


1 comment:

  1. My favorite is the cats lined up. Funny. I know how you feel. It is so annoying to be that cluttered! It happens.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and
having a cup of tea with me!