March 15, 2011

MORE MIXED MEDIA FUN


I'm having so much fun
with the
being taught by
Christy Tomlinson.
I just wish I had more
time. I just finished
my second 'She Girl'.
and...here she is!

 I really like this one.
Now, I'm wishing Spring was here!

My first try at a hat (and
her hair ...a braid)
I decided to use paper
for the hat
instead of painting it.
For some reason, the
polka dot hat just seemed to work!

 I worked with the flowers a lot.
I tried two times with different
flowers and finally found these in
my stash. Fabric and buttons!
Love it!

 And ....a very appropriate
'She Saying' ...
"She felt the sun shine down"

FYI ...Christy is starting up
a new class; so be sure to
check out her class!
I highly recommend it ...
she's a great teacher!

Registration is now open
for the April 11th class!

4 comments:

  1. Your art piece is really nice! I like it very much.

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous piece Alice. You have really discovered a great passion, I think you are doing a fabulous job with your mixed media.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! I look forward to the day when I have time to do something just for fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is stunning, very professional work, well done :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and
having a cup of tea with me!