July 12, 2011

I'M A CRAFTREPENUER!

It's been awhile!

I haven't blogged in such a long time.
I've been trying to find a new direction,
a new look, new content for my blog.

While taking my hiatus to find my new self;
it dawned on me I don't need to find
a new me!

I am a craftrepenuer!
I love to knit, crochet, sew and
dabble in mixed media art and
paper crafts.

I don't need to change, I don't
need to focus on just one aspect of art!
Is there just one aspect of your life that you focus on?

NO!

So, I will continue to share my
artsy craftsy self on this blog...
and, I hope you enjoy that!

2 comments:

  1. I am totally behind you. I always feel bafly because I forever want to try something new...but that's who I am and that's what I enjoy. So be it!

    Fondly,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Alice! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and
having a cup of tea with me!