August 2, 2011

DOODLES & JOURNALS

I've been dabbling in a bit
of doodling and journal writing!

Over the last several months
I have been very interested in
journal-ling and doodles.
I find doodling to be very meditative.

I just signed up for
DOODLE CAMP.
 Look's like a fun course!

I also just signed up
to participate in
Hosted by Julie Balzer

So with that in mind
here are a few of my
latest doodle designs!
 ****
(Before I show them, I must
apologize for their rotation.
Blogger is not rotating them as
I have saved them ????)
****
But, you'll get the idea!

I've been working on different shapes
and coloring.

I'm totally out of my comfort zone
with this one. Orange and
green are not colors I usually
use.

I'm starting to
practice lettering!
I think my first attempt went
pretty good!

Hope to be back on Friday to show a few
more! I think this will be fun participating
in 'ART EVERY DAY'. It will give me a bit
of incentive to pull out the journal
more regularly!!
And, Journal Camp.....
well, that's just gonna be FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and
having a cup of tea with me!