January 27, 2008

Just a peek...

From My Cherry Heart http://frommycherryheart.blogspot.com/ is hosting a Valentine Swap, soooooo here's a little peak. My swap partner is Our Back Porch http://ourbackporch.blogspot.com/. I'm a little behind on getting things together, but hopefully will have it all ready and in the mail by Tuesday! Once I'm sure my swap partner has received her package, I'll post pictures of the finished items...stay tuned.


Everything is prettier in pink! Don't you think?

As for the sewing project featured a few posts back....that too should be finished in a couple of days and then posted. Here's another peak of that project.

Can you guess what I'm making yet? After I'm done, I'll have these for sell in my etsy shop!

Stay tuned....for more to come on both the swap gift and the sewing project!

5 comments:

  1. Ouuuuu I can't wait to see what you made for Rebecca!

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugz, Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything certainly is prettier in pink.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you're making valentine cakes!! how fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see your creations...Smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and
having a cup of tea with me!