December 22, 2008

WINTERY FUN....

SNOW TIME!!!!!

There's nothing like playing in the snow!


We got a winter storm on Friday! Another one is due today!

YIPPEE ....I love to play in the snow!


SNOWBALLS .....YEA!!!!!
Grandma ....don't you want
to come out and play?



How about you little guy
...do you want to come out and play in the snow?

Okay ...well, I'm off to
make more snowballs just incase
you decide to come out!



Even cleaning off is fun!
Grandpa brushes me off with the broom!



Can I come in now?

And, then there was hot cocoa!

YUMMO!

6 comments:

  1. Aren't they so cute? I love Christmas with my little Grandchildren - such fun. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
    Love Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alice, the happiest of holidays to you and your family. Enjoy your time in the snow...and of course, the hot cocoa.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! Send some snow my way, as I have been dreaming of a white Christmas! Wishing you and your precious family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    Christmas Blessings,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a perfect day for a little one - playing in the snow AND hot cocoa! It doesn't get much better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures. Wishing you a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog, visit me http://agulhaetricot.blogspot.com
    Bye

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and
having a cup of tea with me!