June 2, 2010

WORKING AGAIN ...

I'm working again!
Working this week at another
Costco Road Show for
Provo Craft CRICUT!

It is so much fun doing one
of these Road Show's.
It's exciting to meet new people,
but better still is being able to 
introduce new users to this...

The fabulous, most ingenious
piece of crafting equipment ever ...
THE CRICUT EXPRESSIONS!

I may not be able to post too 
much for the next week, but
rest assured ...
I will definitely be CRAFTING!

If you live in Salt Lake City, UT.
Come by and say hello ...

Costco
1818 South 300 West
Salt Lake City, Utah
 
Maybe I'll see you there!
Last day of the show is June 6th!

1 comment:

  1. Just popping in to say hello. I'm not dead, just busy. Normal service will resume as soon as possible :)
    Love
    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and
having a cup of tea with me!