August 15, 2010

BACK FROM MY TRAVELS!


I'm back from Denver!
The demo went well ...
I introduced a lot of
people to the Cricut Cake Machine!
Thought I'd share a little card
I made today! I needed to
send a quick Thank You card,
so this is what came together!

I think it came out really cute!



For the paper strips ...
I just bought a new pack of papers
from My Mind's Eye!  As I was getting
ready to cut a beautiful 12 x 12 piece of 
paper. I eyed the label that comes from 
the front of the package.
You know that strip that tells you what's in
the package and show's a strip
of the paper that's inside.

Well, I thought the strip could be used
by cutting them apart and look what
I got ...
Small little strips of beautiful paper;
and I didn't even have to cut up my
12 x 12 sheets!

 I placed the flowers so
that they would be a bit 
dimensional.

 And, even got a bit of color on the inside
as well.
Hope you enjoy!
I'll be back soon ...

Well, I hope!
I have so many things on my

*****TO DO LIST*****

~Finish knitting mother's birthday gift
~Finish knitting pedicure socks for daughter dear
~Finish knitting daughter dear a small blanket she wanted
~Finish up a quilt or two
~and ....start working on three more!
All while working on paper crafts ...
and did I mention my needle work?
Oh, and dare I even mention the 'C' word!
That's right Christmas!
My list is growing of all the
things I want to make both
as gifts and as decorations.

THERE JUST ISN'T ENOUGH TIME ...
I'M SURE I NEED AT LEAST TWO
MORE OF ME!

Card Recipe
Paper - My Mind's Eye
Paper for Flowers - October Afternoons
Brad's by s.e.i.
Card size 5 x 6.5
Die Cut - Cricut Expressions
Cartridge - George and Basic Shapes
Stamp by Fiskars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and
having a cup of tea with me!