August 9, 2010

TRAVELING AGAIN!



I'm off again, so won't be posting for a week or so!
I was in Denver over the weekend doing a demo
on this ....


and this ....

Provo Crafts Home
System.

I'll be in Denver again this coming
weekend to demo this ....


Soooooooooooooo, I'll be very busy
for a bit!
Until travel time settles down
I'll be MIA!!

Check out the new
IMAGINE by Provo Craft.


Cricut Imagine is the first-ever 
personal electronic printer and cutter on the market. 
Using HP Inkjet technology and Cricut cutting technology, 
it adds color and pattern to paper crafting, 
home decor, party decor and gifts.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Brandy J. here from Paper Crafts. I just wanted to thank you SO MUCH for the comment you left on the PC blog. I'm trying to use your advice and cherish every minute as a new stay at home mom.

    Your blog is fabulous and I hope you have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and
having a cup of tea with me!