December 21, 2010

LOOK FOR THE WOMAN!


On my last post, I told you
about a new internet class
that I'm taking from

The In's and Out's of Artist Trading Cards

Lesson 2 was to practice using a couple
of transfer techniques.  I started with
a canvas transfer technique ...
but have found I need to work
on my technique.

In order to post something for
my lesson ....I made my first set
of cards without the transfer technique!

 My first set of ATC's!
Without the transfer technique!
Practice, practice, practice!!!!!

I just made a collage using
vintage art that I have in my collection.

I distressed the background using
Tim Holtz's distress inks and
sprayed lightly with Tattered Angel's
Glimmer Mist.

I then added my elements!

Did a bit a stitching around the edges!

I really like how my first set
of ATC's turned out!

I think I'm liking this ATC idea!
Small pieces of art, which don't
take a lot of time to create!!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and
having a cup of tea with me!