September 21, 2011

NEWLY INSPIRED!


My heart has been renewed!
And, I'm feeling more inspired than
I have for quite awhile.

DH and I went to Fruita, Colorado
this past weekend. I was so inspired
by the surrounding area from
Fruita, Grand Junction to Palisade!

This area is full of inspiration,
beauty and wonderment.
There is a wine area and peach growing
area. We drove through the hills and
visited a few wineries for wine tasting.

 which in itself is a beautiful area to
go to rejuvenate one's soul.
Just gorgeous scenery that would
surely move one's heart!




I took a few photo's hoping to use
for practice sketching.
We also made new friends!
(I hope to practice a bit of sketching of this little guy!)

And ... DH and I were celebrating our
40th Wedding Anniversary!
We have been so fortunate to have such
a lasting relationship full of love and
friendship. 

I made this little canvas for him. 
He's keeping it on his night stand!

'you hold the key to my heart'
6x6 canvas 'Michaels'
Small Black Frame 'Michaels'
Word Key - Tim Holtz Ideology
Distress Ink - Tim Holtz Vintage Photo
Bottle - Studio Koizumi
Lace & Seam Binding - French Market

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and
having a cup of tea with me!