January 17, 2012

ATC FUN AND OTHER LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES



Still working on my
366 Days of ATC 2012!

I played a bit yesterday,
but found I need to be a little
more organized when I'm working
on my ATC Art.

See ....this is my space during
the process yesterday!
It looks a mess, but actually I
call it 'controlled chaos'.

This is the ATC I posted
today!

I'm hoping to do a bit
more playing as the year
goes by, but for now I've been
so busy! Once again, I have
probably overextended myself
in the on-line classroom
department.

I currently signed up for
Jessica Sprague's

This looks like an awesome class and
it a self paced program. I'm anxious to
get started on this one.

In addition to this class, I also signed
up for her

This is the class which has me nervous ....
not the process ....
it's because I'm very far BEHIND!
It started on January 9th, and I just
now got everything in place to begin.

So for the next few days,
I'll be huffing and puffing to catch up!!!
Might be MIA for awhile!!!!

I'm also attending
produced by the awesome
BRAVE GIRLS CLUB.

It started last week and a new
class is presented each Tuesday.
So far so good, I think I can keep up with
this class.

I just don't know what happens ....
I ALWAYS over extended myself ...
but, HEY .....I love to LEARN!!!!!

SEE YOU SOON!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your ATC!! How exciting to be doing all those courses :) I hope you post about some of the amazing techniques you learn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and
having a cup of tea with me!