January 10, 2012

GRAND CENTRAL STATION



My kitchen counter's are home
to GRAND CENTRAL STATION!!!

The counter's seem to collect all
kinds of odds and ends,
cords, battery chargers.
Items that were used &
might be needed again!!!!

Does this sound familiar?

Well, in my house ....
I absolutely have to have
my kitchen counters clutter free!!!
(I'm a bit OCD about it!)

I have a relatively small kitchen space with
limited counter space.
It's imperative that everything
has it's place and everything is
in their place.

Thus --- I give you
my GRAND CENTRAL STATION ....


MY NEW CHARGING STATION ....

 I found this 'bread box' at my
favorite store ....TARGE' BOUTIQUE!

$17.99, in different colors ....
red, black, white, turquoise!
I decided on black, since I thought
it might fit in better in the kitchen.
(Would have loved RED or TURQUOISE!)

But, BLACK it is!!!!
 It's just perfect for all those loose
cords for charging! It's hard to see in this
picture, but the lid just rolls up!

GENIUS, I thought ....
PERFECT FOR MY CHARGING STATION!

 I had DH make a hole in the back of
the bread box (see it in the right back corner).
Placed a charger strip and
Houdini has nothing on this ...
PRESTO, CHANGO ...

a GRAND CENTRAL 'CHARGING'
STATION!!!!!
See, told you ....
beautiful cordless kitchen counter's!!!!!
No more unsightly 'gazillion' of cords on my
kitchen counters!!

2 comments:

  1. Alice! What a great idea! Cute AND perfect for the kitchen. You are so clever - keep sharing your ideas!

    Laura B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Miss Laura B ....How was the move? I'll have to see where you moved to, maybe it's close enough to MN; we could get together on one of my trips back there.

      Thanks for the comments on my 'charging station'. It really has worked out well.

      Hope you, Mike & the kids are doing well. Talk to you soon - Alice

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and
having a cup of tea with me!