August 30, 2010

WHAT AM I DOING?


I'm not quite sure what 
I'm doing anymore! 

You see, I'm a bit crazy!
Okay, okay ...a lot CRAZY!

Do I need more things to do?
NO
Do I need to add more things to my to do list?
NO
Isn't 'Christmas' just around the corner?
And, don't I have a list of projects I
want to do before it arrives?
YES
Then why am I signing up
for one more thing to do?

I DON'T KNOW????
So call me crazy!



I jumped in and fell for this
hook, line & sinker!

a knit a long!  I just couldn't 
resist! Even though I have
many knitting needles
already sitting idle with
more projects than I can count!

I joined right in!
I'm a bit behind, but hoping to
catch up today!

I love Miss Susan B.
I met her once at a local
trunk show for her
latest book Itty Bitty Toys.
 She's as cute as can be!

Ok, enough already!
The knit a long is on the

There are two versions of
the sweater ...

The crew neck in 'GRAPE' Spud & Chloe Yarn.
(Which is what I'm making, except I'm using Root Beer!)

OR

The boat neck!
(This is the Root Beer color! Isn't it beautiful!)

Susan is working with
Wendy Bernard using Wendy's book
(I'm waiting for my copy of the book to arrive.)

Well off to knit! I'm almost finished
with Part Two, so I'll be caught up in
no time!

JOIN IN - IT'S GOING TO BE FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and
having a cup of tea with me!