December 11, 2010

OK, SO I HAVEN'T BEEN BLOGGING!


I don't need to tell you that I
haven't been around much lately.
I just haven't been creating
lately, the juices are just
not flowing!

I do hope to get back into the
swing of things though ....
and very soon I might add!!

In the meantime,
I'm enjoying my new copies of these ....

  
The new edition of Paper Crafts Magazine!
It's a gorgeous edition! If you don't
have one, run out right now and
pick one up! You won't be disappointed!


And this! I love Stampington&Co.
I just wasn't sure if I would
like this new Premier Edition of
'Where Women Cook'.
Well, let me tell you it's a
gorgeous magazine.
Wonderful articles,
beautiful photography,
and great recipes!

I LOVED IT!

And, speaking of loved it ...
Look what stopped me in my tracks
at my local B&N ...


Need I say anymore?

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes you just need to take a break and inspiration comes along eventually! Just relax and take in this beautiful time of year... don't pressure yourself! Enjoy yourself!!!
    Laura B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you have been making BEAUTIFUL Christmas cards! Thank you! I feel honored to be on your Christmas card list! I love love LOVE it! I can't even figure out how you made it, it's so intricate! Thank you!!
    Laura B.
    P.S. Johnny Depp doesn't do it for me, I know I'm the only one! :) I'm a James McAvoy girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and
having a cup of tea with me!